Canada has been known for keeping pace with technological progress. Not only that, it has research experts and clinics that lead technological progress and science experiments. So, it’s expected that it has one of the leading cities of laser hair removal, it’s Toronto. Toronto is one of the cities that have the largest number of laser clinics in the world. There’re 20+ laser hair removal Toronto clinics, 20+ only in this city! Furthermore, it has 3 of the leading laser clinics, Bellair Laser Clinics, IGBeauty Laser & Skin Clinics, and Tony Shamas Hair & Laser Clinic.
What would you benefit from laser hair removal? OK, this is a question to the point. Laser hair removal gives you:
- Permanent hair reduction up to 92%
- Long lasting results up to 6 months
- Safe, fast treatment sessions
- Pain-free hair removal
- No more shaving , waxing, or ongoing costs
- No more ingrown hairs
Due to the extreme importance of this topic, we decided to make this article especially for laser hair removal Toronto clinics. Also, in order to make it easy for you, our team of experts has made an intense research to get all details about 20+ laser hair removal Toronto clinics. You’re going to find here everything you need to know such as laser costs, clinics locations, and contact details.
Table Of Contents
At-Home Laser Devices
Also, you can get your laser treatments at comfort of your own home. No, you’re not calling a specialist to your home, you’re the specialist! In case you do not know what at-home laser devices are, I tell you what they exactly are:
- Safe, fast devices that use safe diode-laser technology to treat hair from the roots
- Various designs with many different shapes
- Many devices, one can treat your full body only, one treats body & face, and other can treat particular areas such as precision ones
- You get your results for only $200-$750
- They have a complete, integrated safety system that helps you only treat suitable skin and hair colors
- There are devices that give up to 92% hair reduction within 3 treatments!
- Also, there are ones that can last with you for more than 20 years!
- Finally, there are devices that can treat your full body within 10 minutes!
Philips Lumea Prestige Canada BRI956
This Philips Lumea Prestige version is considered one of the best IPL hair removal devices of all time. Customers love this product and it has very high rating on the official website and Amazon. Also, after we’ve tried and reviewed it, we consider Philips Lumea Prestige BRI956 the best device with 4.9 star.
Actually, there are faster devices such as Philips Lumea Essential BRI863 and SmoothSkin Gold, Bare, and Muse. Also, there are more powerful devices such as Remington iLIGHT Ultra and Tria Laser 4X. But, combining speed, power, safety, effectiveness, and the widest range of skin & hair types, only Philips BRI956 can. Not to mention the attachments for each area of the body.
Let’s have a look on this device’s amazing features and abilities:
- FDA-cleared & doctor-recommended
- Suitable for face & full body treatments
- 250,000 flashes enough for more than 15 years of use
- Very fast results up to 92% after only 4 sessions
- The most effective hair remover with 2+ months of long lasting results after only 3 sessions
- 4 precise attachments tailored to acclimate to each body area’s curve
- Can be used corded & cordless
- Gliding mode for treating large areas such as legs and arms
- Effective on the widest range of skin tones
- Safe and fast in application and in showing results
- Skin tone sensor detects whether your skin tone is suitable or not
- Integrated safety system prevents unintentional flashing
- 5 adjustable energy levels
- SmartSkin sensor automatically adjusts energy level depending on your skin tone
- Skin contact sensor
- Integrated UV filter
- 2 years global warranty
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Very informative website with detailed description and illustration
- Professionally trained customer support team
Laser Hair Removal Toronto Clinics, CA
So, 20 clinics we said. This number makes it one of the most cities that have laser clinics in the world! Having this large number of laser clinics makes Toronto city a destination, not only for hair removal, but also for tourism and national income. Back to our topic, below is a table where you can find all locations and contact details of the most important laser clinics in Toronto. Let’s see:
High Rated Laser Clinics
|Bellair Laser Clinic||1/ 116 Cumberland St, Toronto, ON M5R 3N7, Canada
2/ 2237 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4S 2B8, Canada
1/ +1 416-972-0337
2/ +1 416-489-0337
|IGBeauty Laser & Skin Clinic||605 Eglinton Ave E, Toronto, ON M4P 1P8, Canada||https://www.igbeauty.com/
|New You Spa||1/ 70 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON M5R 1B9, Canada
2/ 248 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1Z7, Canada
1/ +1 416-975-0263
2/ +1 416-205-1119
|Leeza’s Laser Clinic||20 Eglinton Ave E, Toronto, ON M4P 1A9, Canada||http://leezaslaser.com/
|Tony Shamas Clinic||81 Jarvis St, Toronto, ON M5C 2H4, Canada||http://tonyshamas.ca
|New Skin Laser Clinic||Fox Theater, 2234 Queen St E #5, Toronto, ON M4E 3K2, Canada||http://www.newskinbeauty.ca/
|IMD Laser Clinic||181 Eglinton Ave E, Toronto, ON M4P 1J4, Canada||http://www.imdlaser.com/
|Laser Hair Removal Toronto Center||1899 Queen St E, Toronto, ON M4L 1H3, Canada||http://www.torontolasercentre.com/
Other Laser Clinics
|MCC Laser & Skin Care Clinic||972 Eglinton Ave W, Toronto, ON M6C 2C5, Canada||http://www.mcclaser.ca/
|Laser Art Clinic||49 St Clair Ave W #105, Toronto, ON M4V 1K6, Canada||http://torontolaserartclinic.com/
|Laser Essential & Skin Care||1386 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1Y5, Canada||http://laseressential.ca/
|Magic Laser & Aesthetics||1 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5G 1Z3, Canada||https://magiclaserandaesthetics.com/
|Be Fabulous Lash & Laser||2nd Flr, 4 Collier St, Toronto, ON M4W 1L7, Canada||http://befabulous.ca/
|Niya Laser Spa||745 Danforth Ave, Toronto, ON M4J 1L4, Canada||http://www.niyalaserspa.com/
|True MediSpa & Laser Hair Removal Toronto||1942 Avenue Road, Toronto, ON M5M 4A1, Canada||https://truemedispa.com/
|Smooth Operator Laser||east 1k1, 1010A Queen St E, Toronto, ON M4M 1K1, Canada||https://smoothoperatorlaser.wordpress.com/
|Infuse Med Spa||4 Charles St E #200, Toronto, ON M4Y 1T1, Canada||http://www.infusemedspa.com/
|Laser Body M.D.||790 Bay St #800b, Toronto, ON M5G 1N8, Canada||https://laserbodymd.com/
Laser Hair Removal Toronto Cost
After you’ve all clinics information, now is the time to show you laser prices in Toronto. Remember, you will need thousands of dollars to have permanent hair reduction for full body. However, you may find some clinics that give discounts for 2nd and following laser treatments.
The following costs are ranges that our team of experts made based on the lowest and highest costs of clinics in Toronto. Please note that prices are subject to change.
|Area||Single Session||2 Sessions||5 Sessions||10 Sessions (EST.)|
|Full face (ears, chin, cheeks, sideburns, jawline, center brow)||$200-$400||$300-$700||$1100-$1500||$2000-$2400|
|Neck (front & back)||$70-$200||$140-$400||$284-$800||$600-$1400|
|Back & shoulders||$275-$630||$740-$770||$1100-$1488||Ap. $2500|
|Arms & hands||$340-380||$684-$760||$975-$1368||Ap. $2500|
You see, laser hair removal is an advanced technology that spreads rapidly worldwide. There are around 20 laser hair removal Toronto clinics, yes 20 clinics only in one city. So, what about the rest of the world!
No doubt that it’s very expensive to the extent that you need 8-10 year salary to get your permanent hair removal for full body. Although you pay in divided payments, like an installment, but ultimately you need thousands of dollars to do it.
What I say? There is a better solution much cheaper, safer, and at comfort of your own home, it’s at-home laser devices. These devices have FDA clearance, clinical tests, dermatologists’ recommendations, and proven abilities to treat even the finer hair and darkest skin at comfort of your home without need for a professional.