If you’re struggling to get rid of your face and body hair, spending thousands of dollars on traditional hair removal methods, spending hundreds of hours on waxing and shaving and you want to end this tragedy, then you’re now on the right way reading this article. This particular article is dedicated to Australia, especially laser hair removal Sydney. If you’re not AUS, read 20 Best Laser Hair Removal Houston, US, or 20 Best Laser Hair Removal Toronto, Canada.
In this article, we’re going to show you 20 Best Laser Hair Removal Sydney, AU. You will read everything about laser clinics including locations, contact details, pricing, and best clinics.
But before we start, we’re going to give you some critical information about laser hair removal. What it is, how it works, types of lasers, benefits, and side effects are included.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What Is Laser Hair Removal
- 2 Laser Hair Removal Sydney Clinics, AU
- 3 Laser Hair Removal Sydney Cost
- 4 Other Hair Removal Solutions
- 5 Conclusion
What Is Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal means “Treating” the hair in a way that prevents it from growing back for a long period. It doesn’t mean the exact meaning of the word “removal”, the real process is treating the hair to make it dry and fall (after one week of the treatment) and never grow back for a very long period.
How Laser Hair Removal Works
A beam of laser – light in case of IPL – is emitted to the skin, the hair shaft absorbs it and transfers it to the follicle where “hair-producing papilla” are found. Then, the laser beam turns into heat and damages hair follicle and hair-producing papilla. Consequently, they become dry and arid and they stop re-growing hair for a long period of time.
It’s worth mentioning that period of “non growth” ranges from 2 to 6 months depending on 5 factors:
- Type of laser used
- Skin tone & hair color
- Personal hormone levels
- Efficiency of the applier (or efficiency of the device in case of at-home hair removal devices)
- Finally, commitment to treatment regime
So, as I mentioned, there are precise types of lasers picked depending on many factors e.g. clinical or at-home laser hair removal.
Types of Laser Hair Removal
The 2 most common types of lasers are Nd:YAG (Neodymium-doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) for clinics, and diode-laser for at-home devices. The diode-laser uses coherent projection of light with narrow spectrum to target certain melanin colors in hair follicles. So, it’s safer and less effective in order to suit personal at-home use.
In contrast, Nd:YAG laser is wider yet more precise and more powerful, it also works on a wider range of melanin colors. So, it can only be used by professionals in order not to apply more intensity than person’s average endurance capacity.
Usually, you get noticeable results after one week of your first treatment session. However, each individual hair is in a different growth cycle stage at any given time. So, you need to do several treatments to catch each hair during its Anagen Phase (active growth stage).
When doing so, 7-10 treatments, you can get:
- Permanent hair reduction up to 92%
- Long lasting results up to 6 months
- Safe, fast treatment sessions
- Pain-free hair removal
- No more shaving , waxing, or ongoing costs
- No more ingrown hairs
Although lasers are totally safe and effective, they may have few side effects. But don’t worry, all side effects are minor and they rarely last for more than 2 days.
Common minor side effects include:
- Slight change in color
If you follow the instructions typically and consult your dermatologist before treatments, you will avoid dangerous side effects which include:
- Hyper or hypopigmentation
- Skin diseases
- Sever swelling
If you have some certain health conditions or take medications, you need to talk to your doctor before treatments. This way, you will keep yourself away from any dangerous side effect.
Laser Hair Removal Sydney Clinics, AU
There are dozens of laser clinics in Australia, and especially in Sydney. Moreover, unlike US and CA, clinics in Sydney are cheap yet professionals. Also you will find some leading laser clinics that give great results with professional dermatologists.
The table below shows top 20 laser hair removal in Sydney. It also include their addresses and contact details to make it easy on you. After you read them, we’re going to show you laser prices range from most of these clinics. Let’s have a look:
High Rated Laser Clinics
|City Laser Hair Removal Sydney Clinic||103/14 Martin Pl, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia||http://www.citylaserclinic.com.au/|
+61 2 9232 8090
|Evolution Laser Clinic||1/ 22/210 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
2/ Shop 15, Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, 73 Belmore Rd, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia
1/ +61 2 9712 4188
2/ +61 2 9398 9550
|Laser Hair Removal Sydney Clinics||Shop B12, Carnes Hill Market Place, 245 Cowpasture Rd, Carnes Hill NSW 2171, Australia||http://www.lasersydney.com.au|
+61 411 452 105
|Pro Laser Clinic||2/18 George St, North Strathfield NSW 2137, Australia||http://www.prolaser.com.au/|
+61 1300 328 262
|The Laser Lounge Clinic||1/ 177 Sailors Bay Rd, Northbridge NSW 2063, Australia|
2/ Westpac Place, 12B/275 Sussex Lane, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
1/ +61 2 9967 5733
2/ +61 2 8922 8190
|Laser Studio Sydney||LG, 130 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia||http://www.laserstudiosydney.com.au/|
+61 426 234 100
|Laser Clinics Australia||1/ 261 George Street, Mezzanine Level, Enter via Jamison Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
2/ Shop 1B/60 Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
3/ Shop T05, East Village Shopping Centre, 4 Defries Ave, Zetland NSW 2017, Australia
1/ +61 2 8014 4211
2/ +61 2 8014 4226
3/ +61 2 8599 9897
|Total Face Group Clinic||37 Bay St, Sydney NSW 2007, Australia||https://totalfacegroup.com/|
+61 2 9552 6277
Other Laser Clinics
|Laser Hair Removal By Sia||1/ level 1 suite 6/428 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
2/ 306/3 Waverley St, Bondi Junction NSW 2022, Australia
3/ 6/2-4 Old Castle Hill Rd, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia
1/ +61 2 9232 0626
2/ +61 2 8323 7510
3/ +61 2 9008 1116
|Results Laser Hair Removal Sydney Clinic||1/ 7A/388 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
2/ 97 Macquarie St, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
3/ 155/100 Burwood Rd, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia
1/ +61 2 9223 4088
2/ +61 2 9893 8883
3/ +61 2 9744 8080
|Advanced Laser Center||37 Bligh St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia||http://www.advancedlasercentre.com.au/|
+61 2 8021 9288
|The Organic Salon||The Dymocks, Shop11 level 4/428 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia||http://thatorganicsalon.com.au/|
+61 411 672 809
Laser Hair Removal Sydney Cost
These where the best laser hair removal Sydney, AU. This city has got so many leading clinics such as City Laser Hair Removal Sydney Clinic and Evolution Laser Clinic.
Also, laser cost at Houston is similar to Toronto’s as USA and Canada have got many mutual laser clinics that give the same prices. Such case assures the importance and reputation of laser hair removal.
The table below shows you prices range for laser hair removal derived from several laser clinics in Houston. The prices shown are the lowest and highest we could get. So, they are subject to rise or fall. Have a look:
|Area||Single Session||2 Sessions||6 Sessions||10 Sessions|
|Neck (front & back)||$45-$100||$100-$200||$240-$360||$400-$450|
|Back & shoulders||$179-$298||$346||$828-$1260||$1000-$1440|
|Arms & hands||$110-$183||$280-$350||$750-$900||$1100-$1500|
|Full body||1 Session (female): $399-$369|
1 Session (male): $499-$399
*If you’re looking for the lowest prices, you may consider visiting Evolution Laser Clinic & Laser Sydney Clinic.
Special men packages
|Area||Cost Per Session|
|Full upper body||$350 – $270|
|Full arms||$150 – $90|
|Full legs||$200 – $150|
|Buttocks||$70 – $50|
|Back & shoulders||$150 – $99|
|Chest & stomach||$99 – $90|
|Front and back neck & cheeks||$55 – $40|
Other Hair Removal Solutions
If you see these costs are too high and it’s nearly impossible to get full body laser hair removal treatments, then this part is for you…
What if I told you that you can get similar results for 10-20 per cent of the cost! Of course I’m talking about at-home laser hair removal devices. These devices are so effective and safe believe me.
So, what exactly the benefits you can get from such devices?
- FDA-cleared devices and clinically tested for safe at-home personal use
- Safe, fast devices that use safe diode-laser technology to treat hair from the roots
- Various designs with many different shapes
- Many devices, one for full body only, one for body & face, and other for particular areas such as precision ones
- You get your results for only $200-$750
- They have a complete, integrated safety system that helps you only treat suitable skin and hair colors
- High hair reduction rate 75%-92% within 3-4 treatments!
- Long-lasting results 8-12 weeks of hair-free skin
- There are devices that can last with you for 20+ years!
- Full body treatments within 10-60 minutes!
Now, I’m going to show you 2 of the best devices, one for sensitive areas and one for full body…
Of course you’ve heard about the leading Philips Lumea! This company has released 40+ IPL hair removal devices with different abilities and features. One of the best devices Philips Lumea has released is Philips Lumea Essential BRI863.
- FDA-cleared & doctors-recommended
- Clinically tested for safe use on body & face
- 2 years global warranty
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- 75% hair reduction after 4 treatments
- Up to 8 weeks of hairfree skin in a very short time
- Suitable for use on face & full body
- 2 cm2 treatment window and a 200,000 flash cartridge
- Enough for 12+ years of regular use
- 50% faster than previous model, treating full body within 26 minutes
- Integrated safety system prevents unintentional flashing
- Integrated UV filter
- Skin tone sensor
- Skin contact sensor
- 5 energy levels
- SmartSkin sensor for automatic energy setting adjustment
- Features gliding & stamping mode for large and small areas
- The best investment for your money, better than the previous 2 models BRI861 and SC1983
- Profressionally trained customer service
- Very informative website with valuable information
- Can be used only corded
- No attachments for sensitive or curved areas
- Not suitable for dark brown and brownish black skin tones or red, light blond, white or grey hairs colors
you can find it on the official UK website for only £160 after discount and on Amazon UK for £154.95 after discount… Make sure to check regularly for updates and offers.
Tria Beauty has only 2 devices, Tria Laser 4X and Tria Laser Precision. The 2 devices are the most powerful ones in the industry with 20J/cm2 power! However, Tria Precision is designed especially for sensitive, hard-to-reach areas. Also, it has 3 treatment levels in order to make it safer on your skin.
- FDA-cleared and recommended by doctors and dermatologists
- high hair reduction rate, over 3 times more than other devices
- The most powerful light-based hair removal on the market with 20J/cm2
- 70% hair reduction within 2 sessions only
- Clinically tested for safe, at-home personal use
- Affordable price compared to other devices with similar abilities
- Small, fit device
- Effortlessly effective
- Really simple and easy to use
- Best device on the market for sensitive and hard-to-reach areas
- Safety guaranteed with the skin tone sensor
- Automatically turns off if not in use for 30 seconds
- No cartridge replacement, no hidden costs
- 60 day money-back guarantee
- One year limited warranty
- 15 minute Battery life suitable for small areas use as it’s the main purpose of this device
- Highly rated on retailer websites and loved by customers
- Not suitable for large areas such as lower legs due to short battery life and small tip
- Not attachments, but it’s not a serious problem as it’s mainly designed for sensitive areas
- There are faster devices on the market, but not more powerful or more effective
Unfortunately, Tria Laser Precision is not available on Amazon US now. But, it’s on the official website for $299 and on CURRENTBODY for £145.00 after discount. Make sure to check regularly for offers or any updates on Amazon from the links below.
So, these were 20 best laser hair removal Sydney clinics and costs. While we were searching and asking for laser costs in different areas of the world, we found out that Australia has got the lowest laser hair removal cost of all. Also, there are packages for almost everything and they give up to 25% off! So, if you’re living in Australia especially Sydney, you’re a lucky woman/guy.
However, you need around 7-10 full body treatments, while only session may cost you at least $369, this means you will pay around $3690 if you’re a lady. If you’re a gentleman, then you need no less than $3990. This is really LARGE number!
Why would you pay this while you can pay 10% of it and get similar results at your home?! Yes, the best at-home laser devices cost $200-$750 and they deliver results last 2+ months. Please read our Ultimate Guide For Laser Hair Removal to know more about this.