Laser hair removal has been a global demand thanks to its efficiency and safety. While there are hundreds – or even thousands – of laser clinics around the world, the 3 cities with largest number of laser clinics are Toronto CA, Sydney AU, and Houston TX. After our article about laser clinics in Toronto, this article is especially for city of the Grand Opera, for laser hair removal Houston.
Houston is the most populous metropolis in state of Texas and the 4th most populous city in the US. Also, its known for keeping pace with every technological innovation. So, it’s clear why Houston is one of the cities that has leading laser clinics in the world.
In this article, you’re going to know everything about laser hair removal Houston, laser clinics, locations, contact details, and prices. Also, we’re going to show you what alternatives you can depend on in case you prefer keeping it private.
But first, let me give you a small introduction for laser hair removal with its definition and how it works…
Table Of Contents
- 1 What Is Laser Hair Removal
- 2 Clinics for Laser Hair Removal Houston, TX, US
- 3 Cost of Laser Hair Removal Houston, TX, US
- 4 Alternatives
- 5 Conclusion
What Is Laser Hair Removal
Actually, laser hair removal is the “treatment” for the hair in a way that prevents its regrowth. This means you’re not going to a laser clinic saying: “Hi, can I remove my body hair, please?”, the real process is treating the hair to make it fall (after one week of the treatment) and never grow back for a very long period.
How Laser Hair Removal Works
A beam of laser – light in case of IPL – is emitted to the skin, the hair shaft absorbs it and transfers it to the follicle where “hair-producing papilla” are found. Then, the laser beam turns into heat and damages hair follicle and hair-producing papilla. Consequently, they become dry and arid and they stop re-growing hair for a long period of time.
It’s worth mentioning that period of “non growth” ranges from 2 to 6 months depending on 5 factors:
- Type of laser used
- Skin tone & hair color
- Personal hormone levels
- Efficiency of the applier (or efficiency of the device in case of at-home hair removal devices)
- Finally, commitment to treatment regime
So, as I mentioned, there are precise types of lasers picked depending on many factors e.g. clinical or at-home laser hair removal.
Types of Laser Hair Removal
The 2 most common types of lasers are Nd:YAG (Neodymium-doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet) for clinics, and diode-laser for at-home devices. The diode-laser uses coherent projection of light with narrow spectrum to target certain melanin colors in hair follicles. So, it’s safer and less effective in order to suit personal at-home use.
In contrast, Nd:YAG laser is wider yet more precise and more powerful, it also works on a wider range of melanin colors. So, it can only be used by professionals in order not to apply more intensity than person’s average endurance capacity.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Usually, you get noticeable results after one week of your first treatment session. However, each individual hair is in a different growth cycle stage at any given time. So, you need to do several treatments to catch each hair during its Anagen Phase (active growth stage).
When doing so, 7-10 treatments, you can get:
- Permanent hair reduction up to 92%
- Long lasting results up to 6 months
- Safe, fast treatment sessions
- Pain-free hair removal
- No more shaving , waxing, or ongoing costs
- No more ingrown hairs
Clinics for Laser Hair Removal Houston, TX, US
There are more than 20 laser clinics only in Houston metropolis. But, unlike Canada’s cities such as Toronto, Houston has branches of the most famous laser clinics in the world with best ratings. For instance, there’re Prime Laser Center, Clearstone Laser Hair Removal Center, Renova Laser Hair Removal & MedSpa, etc. However, laser prices in US and CA are nearly the same! Let’s move on to all details of laser clinics in Houston:
High Rated Laser Clinics
|Clearstone Laser Hair Removal Houston||1/ Avery Medical Building, 2201 W Holcombe Blvd #225, Houston, TX 77030, United States
2/ 1801 Post Oak Blvd #1c, Houston, TX 77056, United States
3/ 19734 Katy Fwy Ste. B, Houston, TX 77094, USA
|Renova MedSpa & Laser Hair Removal Houston||3100 Timmons Ln #445, Houston, TX 77027, USA||http://renovalaser.com/
|Go Bare Laser Hair Removal Houston||1/ 535 W 20th St #14, Houston, TX 77008, USA
2/ 8650 North Sam Houston Pkwy E #190, Humble, TX 77396, USA
1/ +1 832-280-8101
2/ +1 281-656-9993
|Ideal Image Washington Heights||183 Heights Blvd, Houston, TX 77007, USA||https://www.idealimage.com/houston/washington-heights-tx.php
|Amerejuve Clinic||1/ 2800 Sage Rd #200, Houston, TX 77056, USA
2/ 1415 S Voss Rd #230, Houston, TX 77057, USA
|Yana Skin Care Clinic||3101 Richmond Ave #200, Houston, TX 77098, USA||https://yanaskincare.com/
|Prime Laser Center Galleria||2121 Sage Rd #228, Houston, TX 77056, USA||http://www.primelasercenter.com/
|Metropolitan Med Spa||3005 W Loop Ste 240, Houston, TX 77027, USA||http://www.metmedspa.com/
|Allure Laser Hair Removal Houston Studio||9818 Whithorn Dr, Houston, TX 77095, USA||http://www.allurelaserstudio.com/
Other Laser Clinics
|Body Envy Houston Clinic||919 W Gray St, Houston, TX 77019, USA||http://www.bodyenvymedspa.com/
|Debbie’s Laser Hair Removal Houston||6420 Richmond Ave Suite #610, Houston, TX 77057, USA||http://debbieslaser.com/
|Ovation Med Spa & Laser Hair Removal Houston||4801 Woodway Dr #150w, Houston, TX 77056, USA||http://www.ovationmedspa.com/
|Advanced Laser Solutions & MedSpa||3905 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77027, USA||http://mylasersource.com/
|Revitalase Medical Spa||17300 El Camino Real Suite 105A, Houston, TX 77058, USA||http://www.revitalase.com/
Cost of Laser Hair Removal Houston, TX, US
These where the best laser hair removal Houston, TX. As you see, the city has got so many leading clinics such as Ideal Image and Prime Laser Clinics.
Also, laser cost at Houston is similar to Toronto’s as USA and Canada have got many mutual laser clinics that have the same prices. Such case assures the importance and reputation of laser hair removal.
The table below shows you prices range for laser hair removal Houston derived from several laser clinics. The prices shown are the lowest and highest we could get. So, they are subject to rise or fall. Have a look:
|Area||Single Session||2 Sessions||5 Sessions||10 Sessions (EST.)|
|Neck (front & back)||$70-$200||$140-$400||$284-$800||$600-$1400|
|Back & shoulders||$250-$630||$500-$770||$1000-$1488||$2000-$2500|
|Arms & hands||$180-380||$360-$760||$900-$1368||$1800-$2500|
|Full Body (package)||6 Treatment Sessions: $1,999 (Prime Laser & Renova Laser)
1 Treatment Session: $499 (Clearstone Spa)
Of course you have heard about at-home laser hair removal devices. In case you haven’t, at-home laser hair removal devices use diode-laser which works the same way as professional ND:YAG Laser. Also, there are devices that use IPL hair removal technology. This technology gathers a group of the best hair removal devices ever.
However, the 2 technologies are very safe and effective. Moreover, the devices that use them are always provided with safety systems, UV filters, and skin tone sensors at least. Then, there’re devices that provide additional safety through skin contact sensors and energy levels automatic adjustment.
To make it shorter for you, we are going to show you 2 of the best devices that use at-home light-based technologies.
Philips Lumea Advanced SC1999
It’s Philips Lumea on top of them of course. This amazing company has released dozens of devices for decades. There are more than 40 devices, and Philips Lumea Advanced SC1999 is one of the best.
This device has astonishing features and abilities. Also, it’s fast, safe, and effective. Briefly, it has got some of the best specifications that make it a great device…
- FDA-approved and recommended by dermatologists
- Clinically tested for safe at-home permanent hair removal
- Cost effective, safe, and easy-to-use with no replacement parts required
- Up to 75% hair reduction within only 4 treatments
- Up to 8 weeks of silky-smooth, hair-free skin
- Wide 4 cm2 treatment window
- 250,000 flashes enough to treat 1,000,000 cm2
- 20+ years of permanent hair reduction
- Treats full body (face, underarms, bikini, and lower legs) within 23 minutes
- Comes with 3 attachments for each area of your body
- 2 modes of application: Slide & flash mode for large areas and stamping mode for small, sensitive areas
- Integrated safety system prevents unintentional flashing
- Integrated UV filter protects skin from UV light
- Skin tone sensor detects your skin tone at the beginning and occasionally during treatments
- Skin contact sensor ensures no flashes will be emitted unless the device is in full contact to the skin
- 5 energy levels from the lowest (1) to the highest (5)
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 2 year global warranty
Silk’n Flash&Go Infinity
This one is REALLY UNIQUE! Silk’n Flash&Go Infinity uses a new technology called eHPL™ (enhanced Home Pulsed Light). It’s a combination of the normal optical light energy and a new Galvanic Energy developed by Silk’n.
The Galvanic Energy works through widening skin pores to let the normal HPL easily reach the hair follicle to treat even the most stubborn, thick hairs.
This way, Silk’n Infinity is able to treat all skin tones and nearly all hair colors. However, exceptions apply.
- FDA-approved and recommended by dermatologists
- Clinically proven to be safe on all skin tones and nearly all hair colors (except the combination of darkest skin tone and lightest hair color)
- Clinically tested for safe at-home personal use
- Highly effective and gives fast results
- Up to 92% hair reduction after 7-8 treatments
- Portable and compact design
- First device in the world to use eHPL, the improved IPL Technology combined with Galvanic Energy
- 400,000 flashes × 2.7 cm2 window = 1,080,000 cm2
- The most durable device from Silk’n Hair devices that lasts up to 22 years of regular use
- 2 modes: Pulsing (stamping) mode and Gliding mode
- High power: 3-5J/cm2
- 5 intensity levels for additional safety when used on light hair and dark skins
- Skin color sensor
- Integrated UV filter
- Integrated safety system prevents unnecessary flashes
- Bluetooth Connectivity to Smartphone for additional safety for your children
- Extended 2-year global warranty against manufacturing defects
MLAY T3 IPL
MLAY T3 is a fast, safe, effective, and easy-to-use device. It’s a great invention in permanent hair removal. After 3 months of treatments, you will notice a permanent reduction of hair. Also, you can apply the treatments every 1 month or when needed. MLAY T3 uses safe yet effective Intense Pulsed Light Technology. IPL technology targets melanin in the hair follicle accurately in order to disable hair regrowth. This device has a new high-tech design which allows users to attack any undesirable hair to achieve permanent hair removal. Because of all the above, it’s considered one of our favorite devices for lower prices.
- FDA-approved and recommended by doctors
- Clinically Tested and safe for at-home personal hair removal
- Painless yet effective hair removal
- Can be used on both body & face
- Over 12 years of full body treatments
- 300,000 flashes and wide 3.9 cm2 treatment window
- Up to 145 full body treatments
- Up to 90% hair reduction after 9 sessions
- Integrated UV filter
- Skin tone sensor
- Skin contact sensor
- Safety glasses are included
- LED display for working status
- Money back guarantee
- 2 years warranty
No doubt that laser hair removal has become the most in demand hair removal methods nowadays. Why not? It gives you permanent hair reduction up to 6 months after only 7-10 sessions for around $2000-$5000. Of course this amount is paid divided or in full, it’s up to you. But, it’s still somewhat expensive!
The only thing that makes clinical laser hair removal expensive is providing the very same technology at-home for $200-$600. Yes, you can do it by yourself at comfort of your own home with a personal laser device.
So, I recommend to you reading our Ultimate Guide For Laser Hair Removal to know more about what I’m talking about!