Laser hair removal for face has become so popular and much easier now. With development of science, there are tens of home laser devices that can be used safely, personally at comfort of your own home.
You, as a smart person, need permanent care for you beauty, and your shiny placid skin is the core of it. In an unlucky, intense day, you are able to cover your excess hair in areas that are not usually exposed. But when it comes to your face, your face is always visible, and as a result, the hair on the upper lip, chin or sideburns becomes also visible. Do not let this smash your confidence. Simply get rid of this hair with a home laser hair removal.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Women Laser Hair Removal for Face
- 2 Men Laser Hair Removal for Face
- 3 Is laser hair removal for face safe
- 4 Best Home Laser Hair Removal for Face
- 5 Tria Laser Precision from Tria Beauty
- 6 Iluminage Precise Touch with ELOS Energy
- 7 Conclusion
Women Laser Hair Removal for Face
Many women have to deal with inappropriate facial hair and feel a smooth, clear complexion. They resort to waxing, shaving, plucking, epilators, and other means to eliminate facial hair on a exasperatingly regular basis. These momentary treatments can irritate the skin, which can be more uncomfortable than facial hair itself.
Some women even resort to painful procedures to remove facial hair. They get rid of the hair on all facial areas except upper lips or chin as these are the hardest. This might put them in an embarrassing situation. Those remaining hairs in such areas make them uncomfortable.
Women’s skin is as tender and delicate as their nature, not to mention the most delicate and sensitive facial skin! Facial skin needs simpler hair removal treatments. In such a case, laser hair removal devices are ideal. Women’s facial hair removal areas include:
- Upper lip
Men Laser Hair Removal for Face
Men always resort to shaving to get rid of facial hair. In fact, shaving is wearisome and can cause skin irritation. Some men use tweezers to eliminate excess hair. Tweezing is known to be ideal for small and sensitive areas especially those of the face and nipples. However, the process of tweezing is that the hairs should be plucked one by one. Moreover, it makes the hair that grows in the future harder and more intense.
Laser hair removal for face devices offer a permanent hair removal solution, allowing men to reduce the time standing in front of mirrors. Many men hesitate to remove the hair of their upper lip and chin permanently, believing that it is undesirable. In fact, some think that they waste too much time shaving. Laser hair removal treatments will not take such a time. They are the best solution that will save time and effort, and will also eliminate the need for shaving. Men’s facial hair removal areas include:
- Full beard
- Back of neck
Is laser hair removal for face safe
No one can assure that laser hair removal is completely safe to use for face. Yet, it is not as dangerous as some people may imagine. Laser hair removal is like any other cosmetic treatment which as some negative effects on skin of the face. It may cause some troublesome effects on your face such as redness, but it may also affect your eye if you’re not cautious.
However, such minor effects will not deprive you of enjoying laser hair removal treatments.
No one can deny that laser hair removal has lucrative effects on the face. In addition to giving permanent hair removal, it also saves time, effort, and even money.
On the other hand, it has some common worrisome side effects on your face. One of such negative side effects is the re-growth of the hair in the area that was treated before.
As a matter of fact that laser treatment is not a guaranteed hair removal solution. You might experience re-growth of hair in the same areas in no more than six months after the treatment session. But the positive side of this process is that the re-growth is usually lighter and finer than before.
- The use of laser to remove excess hair from face involves much heat that might cause burns to the skin. This could happen to the patients with darker skin.
- It could also lead to eye injury. Therefore, it is important for you to protect your eyes during the treatment.
- The most common side effects of laser hair removal treatments are warmth and tingling (or even numbness).
- Skin redness is another side effect that can last for a few days following the treatment. Also there might be swelling around the hair follicle.
- A normal side effect of laser hair removal is itching, especially after the treatment directly.
Although laser hair removal for face has some negative side effects, theses side effects could last just for a few days. On the other hand, we can assure that it has many benefits for your face and skin.
- Cost effective: When you begin your journey with laser hair removal for face treatments, you will no longer need to spend much money. This is because you will no longer need expensive wax treatments, razors, depilatory creams or other costly hair removal methods.
- Fast: laser hair removal treatments are very fast, and you will see the results in a few weeks.
- Specific and precise: laser hair removal is targeted to the hair follicle directly and precisely. This will you get speedy results.
- Safe and effective: Hair removal lasers are now one of the most popular treatments. Laser hair removal for face is commonly used for both men and women, safely giving the best results.
- Long lasting results: facial hair removal lasers have more long-lasting results than waxing, shaving, and plucking do. Moreover, all those who have used these lasers still enjoy the permanent hair reduction results.
Best Home Laser Hair Removal for Face
In this section, I’m going to show you the best home laser hair removal for face on the market today. These reviews include approval, price, features, skin & hair types, benefits, negatives, and our rating for these devices. Let’s have a look below:
Tria Laser Precision from Tria Beauty
Allow me to say that Tria Laser Precision is the best laser hair removal for face on the market today. It’s another leading hair removal, but using effective, precise diode laser technology. Its adjustable high power and skin sensor make it safe for use on face yet very effective.
Approval & Recommendations
Tria Laser Precision is FDA-cleared and doctor-recommended for safe home laser hair removal for face. It’s really popular between doctors as it’s the most efficient device that uses diode-laser technology safely and effectively.
The device has CE marking to meet UE safety standards. Moreover, it comes with a 1 year global warranty and a 6- day money-back guarantee. This means if you don’t like the device and it’s not working, simply return it and take back your money!
The most powerful light-based hair remover is sold on the official website for $299. However, unfortunately, it’s not available on Amazon at the time this article is published. Anyway, make sure you always check for updates and promotions on retailer and the official websites.
This super effective device is the most powerful on the market. Delivering 20J/cm2, 2.5 times more than Remington iLIGHT Ultra and 4 times more than SmoothSkin, it’s the most effective and fastest to deliver results.
However, nearly all good light-based hair removal devices are recommended to be used no less than 6 times. Although you may notice 70% hair reduction within 2-4 treatments, you still need to use it 6-8 times, once/2 weeks.
Tria Laser Precision provides 150,000 flashes enough for approximately 5-6 years of regular use on all body. Moreover, if you only want it for laser hair removal for face and other small areas, it can live up to 10 years! which is relatively amazing.
The other problem is that it has only 15-minute battery life. This makes it only suitable for small areas. However, it’s actually the main reason why this device is made!
Anyway, it has an integrated safety system consists of a skin tone sensor, UV filter, and an automated shut down when not in use for 30 seconds.
Moreover, it has 3 energy levels. You will also find 3 indicator lights to guide you through treatments.
- Cleared by FDA, recommended by doctors
- Best suitable for small, hard-to-reach areas
- Applicable on upper lip, jawline, cheeks, sideburns, underarms, and bikini line
- 150,000 flashes enough for up to 10 years of use
- Suitable for I:IV skin tones on Fitzpatrick chart
- Suitable for hair colors from med blond to black
- The most effective light-based hair removal device with 20J/cm2
- 5 times more powerful than the most effective IPL hair remover
- An integrated safety system with skin tone sensor and UV filter
- Automatically turns off after 30 seconds if not in use
- Supports cordless use
- Short battery life, but suitable for small areas
- Elegant design suits your hand palm
- Highly rated on retailer websites
- Loved by customers
- 60 day money-back guarantee
- 1 years global warranty
- Great customer support
- Only stamp & flash mode
- Can be used only cordless
- Slow application time as you only use stamp & flash mode and you need to wait until you hear 2 beeps.
- Neither for use on dark brown and brownish black skins, nor on light blond, white/grey, and red hairs.
- Manufacturer website can be better by providing more information
Skin & Hair Types
Tria Laser Precision works on all skin types except dark brown and brownish black ones. Also, it’s applicable on all hair colors except white/grey, red, or light blond hairs.
No doubt that Tria Laser Precision is one of the best home laser hair removal for face. It’s really amazing, effective, powerful, and safe! Imagine having the strongest hair remover with high safety for home use. This is really an amazing investment for your money.
However, the problems with the device prevent it from high ranking. It’s not suitable for large areas, no special attachments, slow, no corded use, and it doesn’t work on dark brown and brownish black skins. So, Tria Laser Precision deserves a 4 star rating, which is relatively high by the way!
Iluminage Precise Touch with ELOS Energy
The Iluminage Precise Touch is another amazing production of pH group’s Iluminage Beauty. It also uses the same super elōs energy for removing body and facial hair.
Approval & Recommendations
Precise Touch is FDA- cleared for safe home personal use. Moreover, the device is clinicslly tested on all skin tones and hair colors. Guess what, it works! Iluminage Precise Touch gave results even on the most complex combinations.
It also has a CE marking to meet EU safety standards and it comes with a 2 year global warranty and a 6-day money-back guarantee.
You can find the UK Iluminage Precise Touch system on the official website for £240 (RRP). Check official website regularly to see discounts on the product.
Unfortunately, the product is not available now on Amazon. However, you may find it on CURRENTBODY for £240 and $314.81.
Note: The US and Canadian models cost $305. But, it’s the same 300,000 flashes and more than 10 years of proper use on small areas.
Iluminage Precise Touch features are very similar to those of Iluminage Touch. Using the safe yet effective elōs energy, Iluminage Precise Touch is an innovation to treat all skin and hair types even the most complex combinations.
The device promises with up to 94% hair reduction after only 7 treatments divided on 6 weeks! It also gives up to 46% hair reduction after 2-3 treatments.
It’s a small device that treats large and hard-to-reach areas such as legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, and face. However, it’s especially made for small and sensitive areas.
Iluminage Precise gives 300,000 flashes, which makes it able to live up to 10 years of proper use on small areas. It also has 3 energy levels, you can choose from low, medium, or high.
This device has no cradle, but it has a control panel on the bottom side of it. You will find a power supply port, 2 buttons, and 3 indicator light stars.
The energy level button carrying elōs word adjusts energy level. The energy button next to elōs button turns the device on and off.
No skin sensor as it treats all skin and hair types as well. Moreover, it can be used only corded.
For smooth, bright, and hair-free skin we recommend using Iluminage Precise Touch once a week for 7 treatments. For face, use Precise Touch 2-3 times a week.
However, results may take longer than 7 treatments to show up. You may need to use it for additional 4-6 treatments if you’re blond or red-hair.
- Clinically proven to work on fair hair and dark skin
- Uses safe IPL and RF energies
- Fast treatment sessions
- Easy to use and easy to be stored
- Compact and small design especially for small areas
- Integrated UV filter
- Safe, yet effective
- Automatically turns off if not in use for 3 minutes
- Lifelong cartridge with 300,000 flashes that serves up to 10 years of proper use on small areas
- Affordable compared to the results
- Gives Up to 80% hair reduction after 7 treatments. However, individual results may vary
- Professional support team and great customer service
- 60 day money-back guarantee. If you did not get the results you wish, simply return the device and take back your money
- Takes too long to show results for blond and red hairs
- Only 3 treatment levels
- No skin tone sensor
- No cordless use
- There are faster, better devices in the market
- Bulb needs more care as it’s only designed for small areas
- Website info can be improved more than that
- Not returning the device until you do some steps then you may be able to return it “if there is still enough time!”
Skin & Hair Types
Iluminage Precise Touch is clinically proven to treat all skin tones and hair colors. It works even on red, light blond, and medium blond hair, but it will need a few more treatments. Although there is no clinical tests prove that elōs energy works on grey hair, but the manufacturer says that: It should take more treatments for the results to be noticed.
Iluninage Precise Touch has incredible abilities that other home laser devices does not have. People say it’s less effective, less powerful, and slower. However, treating all skin tones and the widest range of hair colors! This is the best features of it of course. That’s why Iluminage Precise Touch has a well-deserved 3.5 star rating.
Facial hair has never been easier to remove, especially using home laser hair removal for face. Don’t think that because facial areas are small they cost less in salons. You may need thousands only for professional salon face laser hair removal! That’s why home laser devices are the ideal solution nowadays.
Another important thing to be mentioned, facial hair removal is not limited to facial devices. There are other amazing laser devices that can treat full body including face. Moreover, some of these devices are provided with attachments for each area of the body such as Philips Lumea Prestige BRI956. This device is really great, it has 4 attachments for face, underarms, bikini, and body. Also, it safe, effective, fast, and it’s our 1# laser hair removal.