You know that summer and bikinis and body hair do not match. Imagine a hot summer holiday with your friends and you all are going to the beach. You go to your wardrobe, choose a hot bikini, and while you’re getting prepared for boom beach, you find out excess hair on bikini area. Here comes Brazilian laser hair removal turn!
This type of hair removal works on the most detailed areas of your body: anus, the labia and the pubic area. This procedure can be of different types. The most popular now is hair removal using wax and laser Brazilian hair removal.
However, with Brazilian hair removal, you will not prefer waxing or shaving any more. It is a procedure that offers you the feeling of freshness, having a very smooth and bright skin.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What is Brazilian laser hair removal
- 2 How Does Brazilian hair removal work
- 3 Who Can Do Brazilian laser hair removal
- 4 Preparing for A Brazilian Hair Removal Session
- 5 Brazilian Laser Hair Removal Benefits
- 6 Brazilian Laser Hair Removal Side Effects
- 7 Home Laser Hair Removal
What is Brazilian laser hair removal
With Brazilian laser hair removal, you will forget about waxing and shaving forever. Consider Brazilian laser hair removal as the best solution because it is one of the most popular hair removal treatment.
Since 4000 BC up till now, the removal of excess body hair including pubic area has been performed by women. The removal of hair in pubic area then has become famous particularly among American women since swimming suites came up. Even the appearance of bikini and abbreviated lingerie has encouraged the use of Brazilian laser hair removal.
Brazilian laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal procedure that removes almost all pubic hair and anal hair. It is a kind of treatment more suited to the latest lingerie styles that now can expose more of your body.
How Does Brazilian hair removal work
You should know the way a laser stops the growth of hair. Is there a science behind laser hair removal? If yes, then what is it?
Laser hair removal works through a focused, coherent beam of laser. That focused pulse of laser is directed to the exact area you want to remove the excess hair form it. It’s set to give a precise wavelength that will target the dark melanin in the hair follicle.
The laser can destroy the hair root in such a way that no hair re-growth will take place. Because the laser can deal with only the hair you want to remove, you will need a number of sessions. This is to ensure that you have removed all the excess hair.
Who Can Do Brazilian laser hair removal
You may know that the effectiveness of laser hair removal depends basically on the color of the hair. It may also depend on the hair thickness and the type of skin tone. When it comes to the time Brazilian laser takes, it just takes 10 to 15 minutes. This is because it targets a small area of the skin.
Many people, including both men and women, can receive laser hair removal treatments. However, everyone is different from the other when it comes to the results of each session. Therefore, experts and practitioners in the field always advise you to consult either a dermatologist or a specialist.
Preparing for A Brazilian Hair Removal Session
Surely, you are taking care of your skin as essential part of your beauty. The shiner and fresher your skin is, the more beauty you will gain. The most important factor that makes your epidermis smooth and shine is hair removal. Brazilian hair removal is treatment targeted at the most sensitive part in your body; the pubic and anal area. For this reason, you need to be prepared well before having any Brazilian hair removal treatment session.
You are to consult one of the laser hair removal specialists. Even your dermatologist can act well. In this way you will get much information about what to do before having your excess hair removed. You will also know how and when you should perform the treatment session. Brazilian laser hair removal is a very delicate process. Therefore, we want you to have full confidence in before you start treatment.
Shave the day before or the day of treatment. You have to know that shaving does not affect the follicle of the hair. So, it does not decrease the effectiveness and the outcomes of the laser treatment.
Try not to wax or pluck the hair for two weeks before the treatment. You might know that waxing or plucking removes the hair from the follicle. This will make the laser treatment less effective.
Try hard to protect your skin from the sun for two to three weeks prior treatment. Also do not expose your skin to the sun for two weeks after the treatment. You should know well that sunburned skin cannot be treated safely. Exposure to the sun after laser treatment can cause and increased damage to the skin.
Fifth: Make sure that the laser treatment provider is an expert. This will ensure safe treatment sessions without any negative side effects such as permanent discoloration.
Brazilian Laser Hair Removal Benefits
Brazilian laser hair removal has been a popular hair removal method due to its high effectiveness. When it comes to its effectiveness on the beauty of your skin, it outperforms other methods of pubic hair removal. In fact, it is distinguished by multiple benefits.
- It gives permanent hair reduction results that reach up to 90% without causing any kind of damage to skin. It also causes no damage to the surrounding tissue.
- Compared with other permanent or semi-permanent hair removal methods, Brazilian laser hair removal is less painful. It is also much faster and more affordable, and is almost void of negative side effects.
- Temporary hair removal methods, such as waxing, shaving, and plucking, have common side effects like skin irritation and ingrown hair. Yet, Brazilian laser hair removal is the best solution for ingrown hair. Moreover, it does not cause irritation to your skin.
- It does not take much time to be performed, and it has distinctive efficacy owing to its permanent results.
Brazilian Laser Hair Removal Side Effects
Actually, there are no side effects for Brazilian laser hair removal providing the expert or the technician is trained well. S/he should use laser devices of a good quality. Otherwise Brazilian laser hair removal does not have a lot of harmful side effects.
- Laser itself is a potential danger when it is used inaccurately and this risk could increase around pubic area.
- Experiencing temporary negative side effects depend entirely on the extent to which your skin is sensitive.
- You might suffer from skin redness. It is a natural result of laser treatment, and always disappear in just a few days.
- It may cause hyperpigmentation. This is a darkening of the skin which might happen after the treatment session. The laser treatment basically stimulates melanin production, casuing s sort of reaction similar to suntan.
Home Laser Hair Removal
Apart from anus as it’s the one area you cannot use laser hair removal on by yourself, home laser hair removal is a great idea.
Home laser devices are really amazing; imagine having a hair-free skin for 2+ months after 3 treatments only, and all that for only $200-$800. Not just that, the device you’re going to purchase for this price is going to live with you for 10-20 years such as Philips Lumea Prestige BRI line! Aren’t they amazing?
But, with hundreds of laser devices on the market, which one should you choose? Our team of expert has made lots of research and test on several devices to know the best of them. Consequently, we made a list of best home laser hair removal devices for you to choose from…