Over the years, most people, especially women, used to remove unwanted hair from body by waxing, shaving, and sugaring “like Ancient Egyptians”. Of course, you, and everybody used to remove unwanted hair from the body, suffer when doing armpit hair removal and other sensitive areas. This is understandable, because these areas have a high level of pain.
So, you keep considering ignoring these sensitive areas in order not to suffer from the pain. But now, there are technologies that will help you overpass the pain and make armpit hair removal more comfortable. One of these methods is laser hair removal.
Table Of Contents
What Is Laser Hair Removal
If you don’t know what laser hair removal is, let me show you what it means. It is a new technology which has been in use for centuries to remove unwanted hair by laser’s light. It works through damaging the hair follicle and the hair-producing papilla to give you permanent results up to 6 months. Also, it’s painless. So, removing unwanted hair has become very easy, and armpit hair removal become easier than ever.
How Laser Hair Removal Works
Laser hair removal works by directed concentrated light of laser into the hair follicle. The pigment in the follicle absorbs the laser and turns it into heat. Consequently, this heat damages the hair follicle and the hair-producing papilla and make them unable to re-grow hair. Moreover, the re-growing hair will be finer and fewer in number.
That’s how armpit hair removal works to give silky skin and permanent results. But, we don’t want you to get it like forever, permanent means that laser hair removal puts the follicles in state of dormancy for a long time much longer than other methods do. After laser treatments, everyone can recognize the difference of hair growth at different stages.
It’s worth mentioning that armpit hair removal – or underarm hair removal – works best on light skin tones and dark hairs. So, it was unfair to people who have dark skin and fine hair until it was developed to work on all skin and hair types.
Types of Lasers
There are many types of laser hair removal, each has its own way to work and types of skins and hairs it works on. However, they ultimately gave similar results.
- Ruby Laser: This one was the first to be approved for laser hair removal and it has proven efficiency. It works very well on pale or fair skin, so it has long term results with pale skin and darker hair, and it does not work with light hair. It has “694 nm” wavelength and “0.58 – 3 ms” pulse width.
- Alexandrite Laser: This technology is suitable for light to olive-colored skin and it’s one of the most frequently used technologies. Also, it’s works very good on large areas of the body. It has “755 nm” wavelength and ” 5 – 140 ms ” pulse width.
- Diode Laser: Also known as at-home laser technology. This one is suitable for fair to medium skin and medium to dark hair. Moreover, it’s considered the most common type of laser hair removal today as it’s the one that is used in laser devices. Diode Laser has a longer wavelength of light reducing the risk of skin damage than shorter wavelengths. It has “800-810 nm” wavelength and “5-30 ms” pulse width.
- Nd:YAG Laser: The clinical Laser… This technology is developed to be safe and efficient on all skin types especially tanned and darker skin. Moreover, Nd:YAG is able to travel deep to underneath the skin to reach light melanin in the hair follicle without harming the dark skin. It has “1064 nm” wavelength and “10-50 ms” pulse width.
IPL Laser Hair Removal
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL Laser Hair Removal): This one is not quite laser, it’s actually pure light. Moreover, it works on all skin types but darkest ones as it uses “full spectrum light” which gives different wavelengths at the same time. So, it tends to cover larger areas faster. Moreover, it has a 500-1200nm wavelength.
Now, you must know that is suitable type for all skin terms of safety and efficacy, that all what you should do to choose the suitable kind for your skin.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- Painless treatments
- Up to 92% hair reduction
- Permanent results for 6+ months
- Works on all skin & hair types
- Saves time and effort
- No more waxing , shaving, or sugaring
- No ingrown hair any more
- Safe and fast treatments
- No drug interaction
Underarm Hair Removal
Definitely your biggest problems when you remove unwanted hair is underarm hair removal. Underarm hair removal is a routine for nearly all women. It’s a sensitive area and it has low pain tolerance. So, you need to choose the suitable armpit hair removal method. As you know, there are 4 common methods for underarm hair removal: shaving, waxing, sugaring, and laser. Waxing and sugaring have a very high level of pain which makes you scared from armpit hair removal by both of them. Also, it’s so boring when you use razors everyday to do underarm hair removal. But, when it comes to painless, permanent underarms hair removal, it’s only laser which is capable of doing so!
Armpit hair removal by laser is the most painless and permanent way. Moreover, laser hair removal devices are developed to treat all sensitive areas safely, so don’t worry about armpit hair removal anymore!
At-Home Armpit Hair Removal Devices
Everything becomes easier than ever before, as you can remove unwanted hair by laser simply at home and do armpit hair removal by yourself easily and safely, laser hair removal is available on the market with a wide range of devices.
For underarm hair removal and other sensitive areas, I present you Tria Laser Precision. This device is made especially for these areas. However, it’s the most powerful laser hair remover on the market today! Don’t worry, this doesn’t mean it’s painful! Let’s have a look on its features:
- Approved by FDA
- Clinically tested and recommended by dermatologists
- Up to 70% hair reduction within 2 sessions
- The most powerful device with 20J/cm2 power
- Skin tone sensor
- Integrated UV filter
- Automatically turns off if not in use
- Most suitable for sensitive areas
- Great investment for money
- Small, fit device
- Safe and easy to use
- Effortlessly effective
- Loved by customers
Armpit hair removal has been a dilemma for all women. But with development of science, no problem has no solution anymore, and underarm hair removal is one of the easiest areas now!
However, laser hair removal in general is so expensive, and you may need a fortune to do full body treatments. So, if you’re going for laser hair removal only for underarm, then you’re OK to go, but if you want to do full body treatment, I think this needs more thinking.
At-home laser hair removal is an alternative with similar results and really lower prices. You can get the best at-home laser device for less than $750 and get 92% hair reduction up to 2 months! Yes, this is Philips Lumea Prestige BRI956!